Rockfin is a world-leading engineering company specializing in the design, manufacture, testing and servicing of oil and fuel systems for gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors and high-pressure drives and control systems.
Our devices are used, among others in nuclear, gas, coal, water, drilling platforms and FPSO ships, renewable energy sources, garbage incinerators, petrochemical, paper and cement industry. We have been implementing projects for global companies for over 30 years like: Ansaldo, Braden, FLSmidth, General Electric, Kawasaki, MAN Energy Solutions, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor, Siemens, Toshiba
The main production plant is located in Małkowo near Gdańsk. Modern production halls with a total area of over 10,000 m² are equipped with overhead cranes with a lifting capacity of up to 140 tons. The location of our headquarters near two international seaports Gdańsk and Gdynia also enables convenient sea transport and the use of additional assembly space in the port.
The company also has production plants in Gorlice and Bydgoszcz.
In carrying out Art. 32 c. point. 2 of the Atomic Law, the following message is given:
We would like to inform you that during the last 12 months there has been no impact of the activity on human health and the environment, and no releases of radioactive substances to the environment in connection with the activity have occurred (Update: 05.11.2020).
The basis of our processes is engineering, which is being lead by experienced system engineers, designers and project managers. The Rockfin team implements projects based on their own or entrusted documentation, using the latest engineering tools that help in the optimization of projects and allow to achieve high efficiency and competitive production costs.
Range of works
- development of construction and technological documentation, mechanical and electrical
- optimization of P & ID diagrams
- selection of components and risk analysis
- flow resistance calculations, including numeric CFDs
- numerical calculations of pipelines, pressure vessels PED, ASME, AD2000
- strength calculations, including numerical FEM
- calculations of loads and durability for devices exposed to atmospheric factors and seismic calculations
- development of logic diagrams and PLC software
- preparation of installation and operating instructions.